Thursday, May 03, 2007

May is here. Yes I know today is May 3rd and I'm a little behind, but it is MAY!!!!!! Oh my goodness. Where has 2007 gone? We are almost half way through the year.


Today I headed over to Scrapbook Dimensions website www.scrapbookdimensions.com and downloaded the FREE wallpaper that is offered there. This month Doris Castle generously donated her talent to create us a beautiful May theme.

I love the free wallpapers. To use them, simply open the wallpaper up in a software program like Photoshop, Photoshop elements, Digital Image Pro/Suite, Photo Impact, Paint Shop Pro, etc. The three white areas are intended for your own photographs. Simply place them on the layer behind the wallpaper and they will show through... don't worry, it isn't as confusing as it sounds.
If you have trouble head over to http://scrapbookdimensions.com/SMForums/index.php, join the forums and you can ask your questions there... You will have lots of people willing to help you out, don't sweat it!
I've been busy organizing photographs... the ones from ages ago that I have yet to scrap... and I mentioned before that I came across some great photo organizers at Costco, made by Cropper Hopper. When they are filled I will snap a few pictures and show you just how amazing they are... ESPECIALLY since Costco had them for about $27- a peice! LOVE THE DEALS!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you are having fun with some of the challenges posted. Come back soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger ... said...

hey chick a dee... you need t update your blog... LOL!

Denasimoneaux :)

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home