Friday, October 20, 2006

Exciting news:
My CD, The Page-Byte Collection Volume 1, has been selling out here in the Las Vegas area since March. I finally decided to look into another way to market it and found a great website to sell from.


(C) Kristi McFadden

The Page-Byte Collection is now available over at Matter Of Scrap ( www.matterofscrap.com ) and the rest of my designs and collections will be sold there as well. :)

On top of the Page-Byte Collection I've also released the Snaps About Kit which is 18 papers, over 50 elements and 6 alphas. There are also 2 page-bytes (templates) available seperate from the kit.


(C) Kristi McFadden

I have an Autumn and Winter kit that will release soon along with a CD of doodles.

Things have been insane over the past months. I cannot believe how quickly time gets away from me. I love being busy. I think it is important to be busy. Between the kids, my creative outlets, responsibilities, etc I have found it harder and harder to keep up on the little things. But I'm working on returning to simplicity. Short posts, quick thoughts jotted down and easy to accomplish TO-DO lists! Woohoo.

My son just had his tonsils removed yesterday. The poor boy has been in a bit of pain today. The neat thing about this experience was the way that the DR and nurses were willing to feed his curiosity with answers. They talked to him about all of his concerns and helped him understand the process of how he'd feel. Then, when he asked if they could keep his tonsils so he could see them they unfortunately had to tell him that it wasn't allowed because they had to go to the lab to be studied. Disappointed but not undaunted he asked, "Can you take a picture of them for me?" The Doctor laughed because he'd never been asked that question before. After a quick inquiry into permissability he told us it would be fine. So I added "camera" onto the list of things I needed to bring with me to the hospital. At the end of the surgery they came out with the camera and a nice selection of photos. haha! He found those very interesting to see. I did too actually.

More to come! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

I knew you were into digital scrapbooking but I had no idea how INTO it you are! This is great stuff.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home