Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SUPER SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really excited to share some news with everyone. A few weeks ago I was contacted by Cindy Wyckoff, Co-founder and Editor-In-Chief of Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine (www.scrapbookdimensions.com) and she has asked me to be the Managing Editor for the Magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just say that I am unbelieveably excited!!

I love hybrid scrapbooking and believe that it is exactly what the industry needs in order to unite the digital and traditional industires.

We are putting the finishing touches on the magazine and the premiere issue will be releasing really soon! If you would like to receive a copy of the premiere issue you can go to www.scrapbookdimensions.com and sign up for the premiere issue (WHICH IS FREE!!)

It is such an amazing concept and I believe that this magazine will fill a gap on the newsstands!

With all this being said.... I'm planning to make this blog more interactive! I'm going to be posting challenges, projects and random thoughts to help encourage anyone that reads to step up and become a HYBRID! :)

Come back soon for more info and head over to www.scrapbookdimensions.com to get your free issue of the premiere magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XO

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Congratulations Kristi! I guess that means we'll be working closely together? This is all so exciting!!!!

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kristi you really need to update your blog gurllll!!! hehe

3:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristi... hey chick a dee! you need to update your blog!!!

Dena :)

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home