Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Torn.

I really dislike that feeling. But I feel torn often. Torn between doing one thing that I NEED to do v.s. something I'd like to do. Torn between spending time with my kids v.s. spending time working. Torn between wanting to work and wanting to be a mother.

It is hard to keep a good balance on it all. Somehow I manage to finish my work before or at least by my deadlines and maintain a decent home and family life. But I wish for more hours in a day constantly and a wish I could sleep less! (But I know better)

I can't say that I don't love my life as it is because there is very little to complain about... well okay I don't like where we live so much but honestly aside from that things aren't that bad. I'm fortunate that I can stay home with my kids and spend the necessary time with them.

So, I'm going to go put my feet in a hot bath and relax a little and reflect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home